1. Where can I source an updated constitution of St. Vincent and the Grenadines?

  • An updated version can be found on our site by clicking the link below:


2. Does the Attorney General’s Chambers offer legal advice to the public?

  • No, it does not.



Contact Information

Attorney General
Hon. Jaundy Martin

Tel: (784) 457-2807 
PBX:(784) 456-1111 Ext 429
Fax: (784) 457-2898
Email: ag@gov.vc 


Ministry of Legal Affairs

Grandby Street Kingstown

St. Vincent

Legal Affairs is located in the Methodist Building opposite the Seventh Day Adventist Church on Grandby Street.

Opening hours 

Monday - Friday

8:00 a.m.  -  4:15 p.m.